The Arlotta Brand has stood for luxury for over 20 years. Designer, Chris Arlotta, brings enduring quality, luxury and true comfort to the world of intimate apparel.
Chris Arlotta is President and CEO of Chris Arlotta Enterprises, founded in 1992. Chris pioneered designer-branded cashmere sleepwear for major department stores. She is also recognized for creating the concept of “soft dressing” with cashmere as a commodity, designing classically styled loungewear that can also be worn as outerwear, a trend which continues today.
A graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, Arlotta has designed, produced and distributed some of the finest lingerie in the world. The designer’s quest for fine lingerie took her throughout Europe for the finest quality textiles in Lyon and Paris. Arlotta’s first Atelier in Arezzo, Florence began her love affair with sumptuous fabrics, and where the designer fell in love with her signature product — luxurious cashmere. Her next stop was Inner Mongolia, home to China’s most exceptional quality cashmere.
Arlotta Designer Cashmere is the choice of celebrities and discerning international clientele. Indulge yourself in the wonderfully luxurious world of cashmere from Arlotta.
Us & International Distribution
• Barney’s • Bergdorf Goodman • Bloomingdales
• Holt Renfrew, Canada • Neiman Marcus • Nordstrom • Saks Fifth Avenue
• Tsum, Moscow
Catalogue & Online Retailers
• Bare Necessities • Cuddledown • Garnet Hill • HSN
• Hammacher Schlemmer • HerRoom • Takashimaya, Japan
• Victoria’s Secret Direct
Specialty Store Chains
• Anthropologie • Soma (Chico’s) • Sheridan Australia • Theory, New York • Victoria’s Secret Stores
Fine Specialty Stores
• Aristelle, Burlington, VT • Bits of Lace, Charleston • Collange, Montreal
• Joovay, New York • Journelle, NY • Kassatlys, Palm Beach
• Lingerie & Company, New York • Nancy Meyer • Patricia Guerlay, Greenwich, CT
• Peress, NY • Sol Lingerie, Denver • Yvonne Le Fleur, New Orleans
• Ritz Carlton, New Orleans • Scentualities, Kohler, WI • Soleil Toile, Westport, CT