C-string are a new style of panties and they are just adorable. It’s just a patch in the front, and a wire wrapping around to hold itself up.
Talk about barely there underwear! It’s super sexy.
Sometimes, though, it’s harder to look good in these panties. It just takes a few extra steps. Here’s the quick guide to looking good in c-string panties.
1. Don’t slouch! Slouching ‘adds’ 10 pounds to the way you look. Stand up strait. Need help with your posture? Try doing some yoga. Yoga can greatly help you with your posture and make you look trimmer as well.
2. Buy the right size panties. C-string panties come in a variety of sizes, and you can find the right fit for you. Buying the wrong fit makes it slide off too easy, or just looks terrible.
3. Stop staring at the scale and start walking. Too many times we end up obsessed about looking at the scale. Looking good isn’t about numbers. Staring doesn’t help you look better, doing something about it does. Walk, exercise, start a program. Which program? Doesn’t matter, any program. Just move.
4. Get rid of the water weight. Funny enough, drinking water helps get rid of water. Do you know how much you’re supposed to be drinking? Drink half your weight in ounces each day. A 200-pound woman needs at least 100 ounces of water.
5. Have no butt? Well don’t follow this advice! Stop working out your butt region. Try toning exercises.