Bikini hair removal, you will only need it when you want to wear a swimsuit? No really. Somebody remove bikini line hair because they do not want those unwanted growths anyway.
But just how are we going to get rid of that hair? According to clinical study, there are two most popular temporary methods, shaving and waxing.
• Waxing: Having certain medications conflict with waxing, and can make skin scabby.
• Shaving: Some people are sensitive on shaving or shaving cream. Therefore, to know the exactly ingredients of your shaving cream is important. Because the cream or gel can cause allergies and irritate your skin.
• Waxing: Normally bikini hair removal waxing can be a large area. It is depending on how deep you go into your bikini line. If you pay a professional for waxing, the time spent is about 0.5 to 1 hour. Time spent can be more than an hour if you DIY at home.
• Shaving: Shaving can be very quick. If the hair is too long, you need to trim down it first.
Level of Difficulty
• Waxing: It’s easy to make an appointment and let a professional to do the work. Waxing your own bikini line hair can be complicated, and even more tricky to make the lines even on both sides.
• Shaving: Very easy.
• Waxing: A waxing kit price is from $25 – $100, regular bikinis wax from $19 – $75. But plan anywhere from $19 – $75 for a regular bikini wax. Brazilian wax can up to $100.
• Shaving: You can shave your bikini line with very cheap cost, with the use of a high quality shaving cream and good razor.
At Home Supplies
• Waxing: You need to get wax, heater, strips, powder or oil and wax remover.
• Shaving: You only need a fine shaving cream, and a high quality razor.
Bikini Line Hair Removal Results
• Waxing: Can last up to six weeks if the entire hair follicle is remote from the root and hairs are not broken above or below the surface. There’s no shadow” on skin since hair is not beneath skin and has been separated. Stain, bumps and ingrown hairs may results from waxing.
• Shaving: Hair may show back up that same day by a shadow, or a couple days later above the skin. Razor burn bumps and ingrown hairs are always a possibility.